Advanced Level 1
You have made it!!
Congratulations on your achievements so far.
You have completed the Beginning Level Training and learned how:
- To lift properly;
- To set-up a workout training split; and
- To develop a healthy diet using our diet templates.
You have also completed the Intermediate Level Training and learned how:
- To push the muscle with more advanced techniques and
- To utilize reps, flex and hold, rest-pause, German volume training, occlusion and good old heavy lifting.
Now, you are ready to begin Advanced Level 1 Training!
The objectives here are:
- To demonstrate a whole new level of intensity;
- To breakdown every fiber of each muscle trained;
- To discover your true training potential.
As mentioned in earlier training levels, I strongly recommend that you watch each video. They are a few minutes in length and contain very valuable information. In each video I will not only show you proper form and techniques, but share “little” tips that create “bigger results. For example, I will share how a slight wrist turn, stance change, equipment adjustment and how repetition and speed variance will make a BIG difference in your results.
“I have been at this game for over 30 years at this point and am excited to share with you the knowledge I have learned. Glad to have you onboard!!”